BTP Apprentice Training Centre
Contracting party: BTP CFA Centre
Construction of an apprentice training centre for the building and public works trade.
For 400-1,100 students.
11,159 M2 / COST OF WORKS: € 14 M EXCLUDING TAX / DELIVERY: 2016 / STUDIES UNDERWAY
- 2012 Thermal Regulation standards
- Timber sub frame
- Semi-intensive planted roof (15 cm substrate thickness)
- Optimisation of roadway surfaces (through pooling)
- Planted car parks (evergreen type)
- Sports ground with permeable artificial turf
- Reduction of needs through optimisation of the building and of its shell
- Reduction in consumption through the efficiency of technical systems